tiistai 27. syyskuuta 2011

Mitähän tästä tulee?! - What is yet to come

Ostin kesällä koukkuamiskoukun, ja pitihän sitä kokeilla!

I bought a Tunisian Crochet hook in the summer, and of course I had to try it! In English at the bottom of the page.

Koukkuamalla tehty huivi
Scarf made in Tunisian Crochet

Koukuttu huivi
Scarf made in Tunisian Crochet
Lankana Punta Yarns Merisoft, käsinmaalattu HP74. Taivaallisen pehmeä ja suloinen lanka, tästä vedenvihreästä (-sinisestä) sävystä puhumattakaan. Lankaa kului hieman alle 2 vyyhtiä - sillä yhdellä pätkällä virkkasin viime keväänä tekemiini kynsikkäisiin sormenpäät :) . Silmukoita oli 20, ja valmiilla huivilla on kokoa noin 14 x 190 cm. Huivi yltää kaulan ympäri kahdesti.

Kokeilin erilaisia tapoja poimia 'pylväät' koukulle edelliseltä kerrokselta, ja lopulta päädyin tällaiseen, jossa poimin (oikealta vasemmalle laskettuna) 3. pylvään, 2. pylvään, 5. pylvään, 4. pylvään jne. Valmiissa pinnassa 'pylväät' menevät ristiin. Löysin videonkin, Tunisian Cross Stitch.


In English

Yarn is Punta Yarns Merisoft, colour HP74. Heavenly soft and sweet, not to mention the wonderful water green (blue) shade. I used just under 2 skeins - with the missing just-under-part I crocheted finger tips to my fingerless gloves I crocheted last spring :) . Had 20 stitches, and the size of the finished scarf is about 5.5 x 75 inches. The scarf can be wrapped twice around the neck.

I was experimenting different ways to pick up the 'columns' of the previous row onto the hook, and finally I ended up with this model in which I picked up (counted from right to left) the 3rd column, 2nd one, 5th one, 4th one, etc. In the finished surface there's a cross pattern. Found a tutorial video, too, Tunisian Cross Stitch. 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti